We are pleased to announce that Marco Tonello, one of our graduate students, has won the «Giorgio Rota» Prize for the Best Paper award “Exposure to media and corruption perceptions”.
- “Bayesian learning in markets with common value”, by Rann Smorodinsky (Israel Institute of Technology-Haifa), 24/01/2018, h. 3.00 pm
- DEMS Dipartimento di Eccellenza
- Fourth meeting of the Permanent Itinerant Game Theory Seminars (PIGS): “Bayesian Persuasion” by Andrea Celli, December 12th at 11.00 am
- “Matching with Partners and Projects”, by Antonio Nicolò (Università degli Studi di Padova), 20/12/2017, h. 12
- First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE)