Sorry, this entry is only available in Italian.
- “Negative Policy Rates and Bank Asset Allocation: Evidence from the Italian Credit and Security Registers” by Andrea Presbitero (International Monetary Fund and MoFiR), 27/06/2018, h. 12.00
- Lectio by Nobel Laureate Robert Engle: “A Financial Approach to Enviromental Risk”
- “Robustness: From Basic Concepts to Robust Filtering” by Elvezio Ronchetti (Research Center for Statistics and University of Geneva), 30/05/2018, h. 12.00 pm
- “Fair Division in the Age of Internet” by Hervé Moulin (Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow), 16/05/2018, h. 11.30 am
- “The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study” by Salvatore Nunnari (Bocconi University), 11/04/2018, h. 12.00