Based on the latest assessment of the quality of research carried out by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and on the evaluation of an ad-hoc departmental research project, our department has been selected among the Italian department of excellence.
- Lectio by Nobel Laureate Robert Engle: “A Financial Approach to Enviromental Risk”
- “Robustness: From Basic Concepts to Robust Filtering” by Elvezio Ronchetti (Research Center for Statistics and University of Geneva), 30/05/2018, h. 12.00 pm
- “Fair Division in the Age of Internet” by Hervé Moulin (Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow), 16/05/2018, h. 11.30 am
- “The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study” by Salvatore Nunnari (Bocconi University), 11/04/2018, h. 12.00
- “Populism: Demand and Supply” by Helios Herrera (Warwick University), 21/03/2018, h. 12.00