Based on the latest assessment of the quality of research carried out by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and on the evaluation of an ad-hoc departmental research project, our department has been selected among the Italian department of excellence.
- “Bayesian learning in markets with common value”, by Rann Smorodinsky (Israel Institute of Technology-Haifa), 24/01/2018, h. 3.00 pm
- DEMS selected among the Italian top research departments
- Fourth meeting of the Permanent Itinerant Game Theory Seminars (PIGS): “Bayesian Persuasion” by Andrea Celli, December 12th at 11.00 am
- “Matching with Partners and Projects”, by Antonio Nicolò (Università degli Studi di Padova), 20/12/2017, h. 12
- (Italiano) First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE)