The Center for European Studies (CefES) and the Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) at the University of Milan-Bicocca, together with CREATES at Aarhus University, the Department of Economics and Finance (DEF) at the University of Rome-Tor Vergata, Climate Econometrics at the University of Oxford and the Department of Economics at the University of Victoria, are hosting the 4th Conference on “Econometric Models of Climate Change” at the University of Milan-Bicocca (Milan, Italy) on 29-30 August 2019.
- “Negative Policy Rates and Bank Asset Allocation: Evidence from the Italian Credit and Security Registers” by Andrea Presbitero (International Monetary Fund and MoFiR), 27/06/2018, h. 12.00
- Lectio by Nobel Laureate Robert Engle: “A Financial Approach to Enviromental Risk”
- “Robustness: From Basic Concepts to Robust Filtering” by Elvezio Ronchetti (Research Center for Statistics and University of Geneva), 30/05/2018, h. 12.00 pm
- “Fair Division in the Age of Internet” by Hervé Moulin (Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow), 16/05/2018, h. 11.30 am
- “The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study” by Salvatore Nunnari (Bocconi University), 11/04/2018, h. 12.00