The DEMS intends to be a reference point for researchers of socio-economic phenomena in the context of economics, economic history and management. It is also characterized by the interest in methodological and applied statistics, a fundamental tool for socio-economic analysis. The academic staff of the Department is grouped in the following sections: Economics, Management (ISTEI), Statistics and Economic and Social History.
- Fourth meeting of the Permanent Itinerant Game Theory Seminars (PIGS): “Bayesian Persuasion” by Andrea Celli, December 12th at 11.00 am
- “Matching with Partners and Projects”, by Antonio Nicolò (Università degli Studi di Padova), 20/12/2017, h. 12
- (Italiano) First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE)
- (Italiano) The Mathematics of Subjective Probability
- ReLunch seminars Fall Term 2017