The DEMS intends to be a reference point for researchers of socio-economic phenomena in the context of economics, economic history and management. It is also characterized by the interest in methodological and applied statistics, a fundamental tool for socio-economic analysis. The academic staff of the Department is grouped in the following sections: Economics, Management (ISTEI), Statistics and Economic and Social History.
- ReLunch seminars Fall Term 2017
- (Italiano) First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE)
- 10 th Beyond Basic Questions Workshop, June 5-6 2017 Università di Milano Bicocca and Università di Milano, @Palazzo Feltrinelli, G argnano, Garda Lake
- PhD in Economics / in Economics and Finance (DEFAP): Call for Applications 2017-18
- (Italiano) Studenti iBicocca