CISEPS is an interdisciplinary research centre at the University of Milan Bicocca, jointly created by the following Departments:
1. Computer Science, Systems and Communications
3. Human Sciences and Education
4. Legal and Economic Systems
5. Management and Business Administration
7. Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business
The aim of the Center is to contribute to the advancement of social sciences through interdisciplinary research focused on the improvement of the explanatory and predictive capabilities of the basic models in economics, psychology, sociology and social sciences in general. Its members are scholars working in all fields that can contribute to the achievement of the above goals.
CISEPS has an independent management body, composed by a Scientific Director, a Scientific Committee and an Executive Committee, who are responsible for the organization of the Center’s activities.