The Brunel Macroeconomics Research Centre (and the Centre for Empirical Finance) and the Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS), University of Milano -Bicocca, jointly organize a two days conference on Macro and Financial Economics/Econometrics on Monday and Tuesday 18-19th of May, 2015 at Brunel University, London (UK).
- “The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment”, by R. Galbiati (Sciences Po)
- ReLunch seminars Fall Term 2017
- (Italiano) First Italian Workshop of Econometrics and Empirical Economics (IWEEE)
- 10 th Beyond Basic Questions Workshop, June 5-6 2017 Università di Milano Bicocca and Università di Milano, @Palazzo Feltrinelli, G argnano, Garda Lake
- PhD in Economics / in Economics and Finance (DEFAP): Call for Applications 2017-18